My Family And ###'s Job

  • Thread starter Thread starter HeatherRenea
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HeatherRenea

Guest
In December I purchased a phone from an entity of the company my husband works for. This was a gift for our son. Needless to say it didn't work properly and we returned to the store to exchange it a week later. Although it was still under warranty etc, they would not exchange it and told me I would have to take it to the manufacturer's store (an hour away). I got angry and upset, grabbed my things and stormed out with my husband and children. Another manager came out into the parking lot and threatened my husband's job because of my actions. Today, he was taken into a meeting and had to give his statement of what happened that day. Now I am sick, nervous, and fearful that my actions may cost us everything we know. I am laid off (with no hope of recall); we depend solely on his employment to live. My mouth has gotten my family in trouble, please forgive me for my sins. Please do not let my family suffer due to the sins of my mouth. I repent and beg of your forgiveness, Dear Lord, please help me be a more Godly person...Amen

Please pray for my family! Please pray my husband's employment will not be altered because of this outburst! Please, please please!
 
may the heavenly father grant you according to his will in jesus name i pray

amen
 
Abba Father hear and answer the cry of your child. Grant mercy grace and the best outcome according to your will and grant them your peace. Help them to know you care and will deliver on time AMEN. Pray and believe. Amen
 
Please pray this is resolved quickly without any jeopardy to ###'s job. This is all we have to live on! Please please please!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I am praying for ### and family.

I am praying for ###'s husband and his job.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please let me get my mail and my package and please let my health improve. Please also let my son's grade be corrected and my husband's job be ok. Please also let the court case somehow be dismissed and we don't have to go. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
11
Views
193
A job as an educator came to me and I did my work and now it’s out of my hands. May this blessing come in a time of need that would help my family dearly.
Replies
11
Views
323
Dear Lord Jesus, Please help save my ###’s job. I suffer with anxiety. I ended up keeping him up last night and I tried not to, but my anxiety is an issue and I’m really really really trying to keep it under control and I’m trying to talk to them about it but they won’t listen to me they...
Replies
7
Views
110
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,906
Messages
16,793,470
Members
649,471
Latest member
Khiereth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom