2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Lord, I'm in need of a major financial blessing. I'm still recovering from my surgery; I have no income at the present time. I don't know how I'm going to maintain my home. Please continue to keep me in your prayers, and I'm going to continue to do the same for you'll.
Replies
13
Views
370
  • Locked
I really need prayer, my sales is way down, I need to make more money to pay my bills and get back on my feet. I owe a lot of money. And I am not getting enough $$$ to catch up on my bills. It is slowly destroying me not making enough. I am afraid I cannot go much longer living this way. Please...
Replies
3
Views
165
R
  • Locked
am Roman --- my life is full of pain and suffering from increased blood salts and tired of frequent medications without effect Pray for ### to lift the Lord meant this pain
Replies
4
Views
131
  • Locked
Help me have a good attitude while I wait for a new job! Help me work as if I am working for the Lord. Bless me with a new job soon. Direct my feet to an interview with the best company for me!
Replies
6
Views
146
B
  • Locked
Healing for ### --- who has stage 4 rectal cancer.
2
Replies
10
Views
400
L
  • Locked
Dear Jesus, thank you so much for this wonder inside of me and all the people who support us. I pray for my unborn baby that everything goes well and that my heart can find peace in the middle of all this uncertainty and worries. Amen.
Replies
6
Views
151
C
  • Locked
My friends ### is going into surgery today for her kidneys, the doctors have informed that the family that the procedure has a high mortality rate. Please pray that she pulls through. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
260
E
  • Locked
Praying that depression and confusion will be far from ### and that ### would hear God's voice for salvation and direction in his life.
Replies
5
Views
145
  • Locked
Lord Father, I will not give up hope that You will heal my beloved ### and bring her back to me. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.
Replies
4
Views
219
  • Locked
Please pray for me. Have been given the job of interceding for my ex-fiancée. We split 8 months ago, it left me devastated. Initially, we kept contact via phone and internet, but I found I had to quit this because it was causing me too much pain. Still loved her and still do now. I stopped...
Replies
8
Views
281
Back
Top Bottom