2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Father God I am sorry for my sins, I repent on all my sins, please wash and cleanse me of all my sins, thank you for all I have learnt from my sins. Thank for today, I had a really good and positive day today, at work, with my new client, chairing our team meeting, phone call with ###, going...
Replies
6
Views
139
  • Locked
that God would heal her and that she may know God's immeasurable love for her..in Jesus name we pray
Replies
8
Views
155
C
  • Locked
GOD WILL TAKE CARE OF HIS CHILDREN, JUST CONTINUE TO BELIEVE IN HIS WORD AND PROMISES TO YOU AND PRAISE HIM FOR THIS ANSWERED PRAYER. IN THE NAME OF JESUS! AMEN!
Replies
6
Views
150
  • Locked
My daughter ### is about to enter ### school please pray that God grant her favor and keep her safe. thank you
Replies
5
Views
134
C
  • Locked
Please pray for my boyfriend who is traveling to the United States; he has made it to Texas and has his journey continuing to San Francisco, CA, that he has protection and guidance to make it back home to his family. I so appreciate this. I have been praying to God and the Virgin for his safe...
Replies
2
Views
239
  • Locked
Please pray that God will bring ### and ### to faith in Christ and restore their marriage based on His Word. thank you
Replies
8
Views
153
  • Locked
Dear heavenly father, I want your heart so that I can feel the way that you do, I want your eyes, so that I can see as you do. I ask that you show ### your love, and have mercy on her because she has been deceived. I pray in the name of Jesus, Amen.
Replies
5
Views
113
  • Locked
Hello. My grandma is real sick. She has been found with a brain tumor and I pray that she gets better. I pray that my boyfriend stays by my side and comforts me, he is not real good at dealing with issues like this so I pray he is there when I need him most. I need that comfort.
Replies
5
Views
156
H
  • Locked
### ### ### ### ### depression bipolar. ### ### ### ### ### depression. .. gracias pax
Replies
5
Views
441
  • Locked
Lord - I am tossed and turned. I need your clarity and direction. Please speak loud and clear to me. Take all anxiety away and cause the others to do as they are meant to so that things will continue to go along the path of recovery. Allow nothing to get in the way, nothing from the past or...
Replies
6
Views
207
Back
Top Bottom