Lord - I am tossed and turned. I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

victoryismine

Humble Servant
Lord - I am tossed and turned. I need your clarity and direction. Please speak loud and clear to me. Take all anxiety away and cause the others to do as they are meant to so that things will continue to go along the path of recovery. Allow nothing to get in the way, nothing from the past or future, instead let only your spirit restore the years the locust has eaten in our lives. We rest and trust in you dear God. Do your work. You are Lord. Guide our steps. Take all anger away and bring your everlasting peace which surpasses all understanding. Take this nervous energy out of this house. Replace it with your holy spirit's peace and calm and rest and allow us to take your yoke which is easy. Help us to discern what part we play and what part we are to let you take over. We love you but can't do this without you, Lord.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Amen to that!!! We need His clarity, direction and peace!!! We are lost without Him in control!! Father, I thank You for answering this request in Jesus Name! Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Feeling “turned off” by your husband? Maybe the love and affection you had for them is fading away. Or maybe it’s just gone. Before you react to these emotions, know that this situation is common. It doesn’t mean that you’re a bad wife but; it means you need some strategies to rekindle aspects...
Replies
0
Views
337
Please cooperate with me! I would share this with my heart. Your insights, guidance would be deeply appreciated. I am ### from India. I am Hindu. Yes, I worshipped Hindu Gods, I kept fast for them, I went to temples, I celebrated all Hindu festivals & I read many mantras. By the grace of God...
Replies
8
Views
331
Dear Lord, I am here again praying for hope in reconciling my marriage with my wife. Again maybe I have been praying wrong, asking for the wrong things, maybe I have not been asking for enough. Lord draw my wife back to you, show her your importance in her life, the value and joy that comes from...
Replies
8
Views
309
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,928
Messages
16,793,708
Members
649,498
Latest member
Astior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom