Please pray that God will bring ### and ### ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

c060139

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray that God will bring ### and ### to faith in Christ and restore their marriage based on His Word. thank you
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord God, I pray in the name of Jesus for reconciliation for ### and ###'s marriage. Bring them godly counsel and open hearts to hear and respond. In the mighty name of Jesus. Amen
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
"Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)"

By: Chris Tomlin

Amazing grace
How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost, but now I'm found
Was blind, but now I see
'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear
And grace my fears relieved
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed
My chains are gone
I've been set free
My God, my Savior has ransomed me
And like a flood His mercy rains
Unending love, Amazing grace

The Lord has promised good to me
His word my hope secures
He will my shield and portion be
As long as life endures

[2x]
My chains are gone
I've been set free
My God, my Savior has ransomed me
And like a flood His mercy rains
Unending love, Amazing grace

The earth shall soon dissolve like snow
The sun forbear to shine
But God, Who called me here below
Will be forever mine
Will be forever mine
You are forever mine
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 18:18: Casting the lot settles disputes and keeps strong opponents apart. Extended Explanation: This verse teaches that sometimes it’s best to let things be decided by something outside of ourselves—like casting lots—in order to...
Replies
7
Views
185
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 18:18: “Casting the lot settles disputes and keeps strong opponents apart.” Extended Explanation: This verse teaches that sometimes it’s best to let things be decided by something outside of ourselves—like casting lots—in order to...
Replies
8
Views
227
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 18:18: Casting the lot settles disputes and keeps strong opponents apart. Extended Explanation: This verse teaches that sometimes it’s best to let things be decided by something outside of ourselves—like casting lots—in order to...
Replies
8
Views
233
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,906
Messages
16,793,470
Members
649,471
Latest member
Khiereth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom