2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Lord please turn the hearts of my ### and children to you. Lord may my hunger for you increase. Please bring restoration and reconciliation to my ### and I. I pray that you will lead us in your will for our family. Father God, I believe your word is true and You say that in Luke 18:27 The things...
Replies
8
Views
266
  • Locked
Ask God to help with future goals
Replies
6
Views
162
L
  • Locked
my name is ### --- i am ask your to pray for me and my fiancé and when his parole go in front of the parole board please Lord Jesus please be there for both us we is cry out to you and begging you said you never forsake us we both need Lord Jesus please open those for him we both need Lord Jesus
Replies
6
Views
167
  • Locked
please pray for God's protection for my family. Also pray for peace in my family life. pray that my husband and my ### to love each other. There should be no fighting between them.
Replies
7
Views
186
  • Locked
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, Please pray that my ### will pay back the money he owes me. When I asked him he didn't even respond back. I hope he isn't just trying to get out of owing me. Thanks for the prayers and God Bless.
Replies
7
Views
4K
  • Locked
Lord, I am waiting for my beloved to return. I hear nothing from you to not continue to pray for his return. So I will keep on. He has been gone for many weeks with no communication. You have directed me to pray for him and not about him. I thank you that You show me in Your word places in his...
Replies
6
Views
127
  • Locked
please pray for ###. I want to change. I ask God to forgive me all the sins that I did. Please pray for ### that I can change and become a better person. Thank you in Jesus name I pray amen
Replies
8
Views
119
S
  • Locked
My family is hurting right now and am so grateful for your kind and uplifting words. My question is, that I know God is with me, but isn't he with my enemies, too? He loves them too, right? The same people who are lying about me and manipulating me and my family, threatening and harassing...
2
Replies
12
Views
336
  • Locked
I have an interview on February 13th. in a smaller city. If everything goes well and they offer me decent money for the hour/lesson that is enough for me to travel to the place once a week and sleep one night there, I can start working the day after. Please pray that they pay enough, that I...
Replies
7
Views
245
S
  • Locked
Dear Father, I pray that You please help strengthen my faith and belief in You, as I continue to walk my renewed path with You. Father, I have devoted myself to Your Word, and continue to do what is said one should do when they surrender their life to You. I feel as though I am becoming...
Replies
6
Views
194
Back
Top Bottom