2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

P
  • Locked
My friend has not spoken to me for ### years and has emigrated - I have done nothing wrong but others have told untruths and caused hurt. All efforts by me to try and resolve matters have been rejected and shunned causing further hurt- I am Christian and believe in prayer to bring peace and...
Replies
5
Views
77
  • Locked
Please pray for my son ### to be set free of his depression and dangerous anxiety attacks. Thank you
Replies
7
Views
133
  • Locked
Please continue to hold me in your prayers. I've been staying with my sister taking care of her and her kids while she is getting over the chicken pox. So she needs prayer too. But I still need direction as to what I should do in some areas in my life. I feel like I'm in need of a change and I...
Replies
4
Views
116
B
  • Locked
Going with the youth from my church to the Ammunition Conference in ### this weekend. I pray for revival among the youth and us adults who are going to support them. Spirit of God fall on us!
Replies
3
Views
121
  • Locked
Please continue to prayer for me and my immediate family. We seek a green and cream house which cost approx 6 million Dollars approx. 1 million US dollars. There is a singing sound in my ear and it is very annoying; kindly pray with me to receive the healing of the Lord. Please pray for my son...
Replies
3
Views
138
S
  • Locked
Please pray for my son, ###. He is having surgery on his heart Friday ###. Also pray for his family and the doctors.
Replies
7
Views
114
J
  • Locked
I need pray in getting strength in continuing to be free of a porn addiction.
Replies
5
Views
102
J
  • Locked
Dear Lord I come to you in my time of need. I hope & pray you hear my prayer.. I am on my hands & knee's asking that you & ### forgive me & that you come in to our lives & help restore a broken relationship & that ### & I can be back together & to have all the love we can possibly have. I want...
Replies
4
Views
118
R
  • Locked
I need prayer for the current situation at my job. There's a lot of gossiping, workers against each other, lies and the situation is very stressful. It's affecting my health and I'm about to give up. I can't take it anymore. Your prayer is highly appreciated.
Replies
7
Views
134
  • Locked
dear Lord, thank you for the life you've given to me. please pray for me to have the strength in dealing with my work. I have not yet received my salary for about three months. please pray that God will provide my finances. Thank you & God bless you all!
Replies
5
Views
125
Back
Top Bottom