2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I pray I can get a good paying job and get out of debt.
Replies
5
Views
119
  • Locked
Please pray that God blesses me with employment (income) so I don't become a burden to others.
Replies
7
Views
121
D
  • Locked
Please be praying my daughter in law ### has been having a bad flare up from her lupus she's been in the hospital several times and now I've been informed she's at the er pray for recovery thanks
Replies
7
Views
176
  • Locked
Wanda has begun to contact me now. I ask you to continue to pray for me and ###. I love ### with my whole heart. I've been devastated since she went to another man. Thanks, ###
Replies
6
Views
112
A
  • Locked
Please pray for my friend ###. She lost her job today.
Replies
9
Views
168
  • Locked
Patty Ann left me almost 5 months ago, she is struggling with God. I hadn't heard from her for about a month she text me last night drunk. Telling me she misses me and loves me but could never be with me again. She told me she hates herself and she is a joke. I told her God loves her and he...
Replies
7
Views
150
  • Locked
do you really believe? keep on believing I trusted in God for my marriage and with my prayers and your prayers God is working on my marriage, how do I know this? because before my husband wouldnt call me at all now he is calling and making me part of his life. God is big, huge he does listen is...
Replies
8
Views
207
  • Locked
As two friends and I think about starting a business together, I pray that God guides us and would give his blessing to our idea. I pray that he would open opportunities for us, help us to find a location, and get things up and running. I thank God that we have the freedom in this great country...
Replies
7
Views
155
  • Locked
Please pray for ### now the elec company says ### owes for one month is $###.### - ### is a senior go to work do not come home till late at night please pray that they will show the meter to be broke.
Replies
10
Views
250
  • Locked
Lord Jesus thank you for allowing me to come in your holy presence bless your holy name father I've been married almost ### years we can't even live together your word days a husband leaves his parents house to live with his wife so father I know you keep every promise you make so let this come...
Replies
9
Views
152
Back
Top Bottom