2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray for the restoration of my marriage, that there will be no separation or divorce, that my husband will be blessed with the gifts of the Holy Spirit. Please pray that he would be able to forgive, to overcome the anger, pain, hatred and all feelings which does not come from God. Please...
Replies
6
Views
128
  • Locked
Father, I ask that You bring ### closer and whisper unto him Your will. He is seeking You, Lord. In Jesus name, Amen.
Replies
4
Views
146
  • Locked
praise God i give God all the glory for the bright day, gift of life, i pray for God's mercy, peace and understanding to handle ### at these trying moments and other issues am going through
Replies
5
Views
190
  • Locked
I pray for the health, wealth and well being of ###. Thank-you for praying with me for ### to be healed. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen
Replies
6
Views
242
  • Locked
Please Pray That God Comforts, Provides For, Is Ever Presence, Guides, Protects, Gives Peace, Grace And Deliverance To ### Arrested In ### And All Christians Worldwide.
Replies
7
Views
102
  • Locked
we have a young couple in our family who lost their baby yesterday. She was a full term stillborn, beautiful. They are devastated and hurt, their faith is being tested. Please pray for ### as they grieve.
Replies
10
Views
349
  • Locked
I'm praying for a reconciliation with my husband who has left me for another woman. We live together still because he still insists on leaving to Europe to be with this woman and still wants a divorce and we are living together to make ends meet until I find a job and he saves money to leave. I...
Replies
10
Views
258
  • Locked
Heavenly Father, Thank you for my family and all of the wonderful gifts you have given me. The gift of motherhood, the gift of sisterhood, the gift of being a wife. I praise you now, help me to remember to praise your Name even when it hurts. Even when my cup is filled with undesireable things...
Replies
7
Views
277
  • Locked
I finally was able to get my mother down the stairs to my vehicle to get to the chiropractor for a treatment. She had fallen over a week ago and hit her tailbone. Her blood pressure was quite high. Please pray that her tailbone gets healed and her blood pressure goes down.
Replies
6
Views
142
S
  • Locked
Dear Heavenly Father tonight I want to say Thank you for accepting me back. I have not been a good Christian Women and had been playing in the devils workshop. But now that I have been running the devil out and asking you to come back into my life. I feel so much better and tonight I just needed...
2
Replies
11
Views
280
Back
Top Bottom