2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

J
  • Locked
I have several prayer requests that I'd like to ask for fervent prayer for! First, a family member of a friend, her daughter tried to commit suicide today. Please pray for her healing, physically AND emotionally. She will be in the hospital for a while I'm guessing. Second, please pray for my...
Replies
8
Views
216
  • Locked
Thank You Father for the new friends I have made in AA. A couple of them have told me, "I want what you have with the Lord".... I was floored and humbled. I simply told them that prayer was all there was to it; not as much for myself, but more for others. I told them I still stumble, but HE...
Replies
3
Views
142
  • Locked
I want God to tell me my purpose in life?
Replies
4
Views
155
  • Locked
lord please help me in new way. ### am totally disturbed
Replies
4
Views
108
  • Locked
Lord Father, I ask that You heal ### from her addictions. Watch over her and whisper unto her heart and do Your will. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.
Replies
4
Views
133
  • Locked
I have accepted my husband back in our home and he has already gone back on his word to make changes. Please ask our heavenly Father to breathe life into our marriage. Please transform my husband into the God-fearing man I know he wants to be. Bring us closer together and remind us of the reason...
Replies
3
Views
90
A
  • Locked
I would like to receive my taxes not to splurge or to randomly buy worthless material items, but so I can pay off bills and get out from those check advance things, which I am sure was created by Satan himself.
Replies
5
Views
165
  • Locked
Hello Prayer Partners. Tonight I ask yet again that you continue to keep me in your prayers. Pray that the Lord will allow me to stay with my family and that I get no jail time. Pray for my family and for our finances. God bless you all.
Replies
4
Views
182
S
  • Locked
improve my business. remove the departure soul that who disturb me always coming to my body.
Replies
5
Views
193
S
  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for guidance and healing related to job and health concerns.
Replies
6
Views
133
Back
Top Bottom