2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

G
  • Locked
I would like to thank all who prayed for my fiancee and I so far. Please continue to pray. I see God working in our lives. I also know that Satan would like to discourage us and distract us as much as possible. Please pray that I remain encouraged and close to the Lord in this difficult time. I...
Replies
3
Views
152
  • Locked
Lord, I pray that ### will finally see how much I love him. That all that has happened last year be forgiven and forgotten and that we will start anew. Lord, Please help us both and may you bring us back together again. Amen.
Replies
3
Views
86
  • Locked
I just want to thank God for all that He has done for me. I know I do not deserve anything but by His grace I am what I am and where I am. I am praying for the financial breakthrough and everything that the devil has taken from me must be brought back in the name of Jesus, unity, forgiveness and...
Replies
5
Views
106
P
  • Locked
Hello everyone. I put revaluation to pass my exams. Hoping God's miracle in my life very soon.
Replies
4
Views
189
  • Locked
LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST, please deliver me and my daughter from all of our sins. Thank you LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST. In JESUS name I pray. Amen.
Replies
5
Views
134
  • Locked
Jesus, give me a good rest. I am tired Lord please take the heavy burden away from my life and let me be free to go after what I deserve, let me go after what is good. Jesus I want to live and I want to live to the fullest, a life of being alive and not living day to day waiting for life to...
Replies
7
Views
183
V
  • Locked
My name is ###, I have to get more than ### marks in GATE 2013 exam to be held on ###. My regn No.###. I will write the exam in ###, ###.
Replies
5
Views
127
  • Locked
I have a friend/co-worker who had a surgery to the brain, so I ask for prayers for ### recovery.
Replies
6
Views
182
  • Locked
I pray that soon the truth comes out & we can be back together...missing them...beyond stressed
Replies
3
Views
171
  • Locked
Heavenly father have mercy on me, with a great sorrow I pray that please take away my cruel mother-in-law so that my husband may realize his sin of adultery & repent & come to you. Please hear my cries & fill my family life with your joy & peace. Send your angels to protect me & my child. I am...
Replies
7
Views
277
Back
Top Bottom