Jesus, Give Me A Good Rest

Status
Not open for further replies.

switchback

Humble Prayer Warrior
Jesus, give me a good rest. I am tired Lord please take the heavy burden away from my life and let me be free to go after what I deserve, let me go after what is good. Jesus I want to live and I want to live to the fullest, a life of being alive and not living day to day waiting for life to come. Help me seek what is mine, in your name Jesus hear my prayers and break any curses interfering with my life, Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
I can so relate to your request and am sending you my prayers and ask God that you be led to the people, places and events that will assist you in being able to live life in the most healthy, prosperous, joyous, loving way, for the benefit and higher good for all life on this beautiful Earth.
 
Yes Lord, lead her where you want her to go, give her your strength and courage Lord, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus Please give me counsellings today and prosper my business abundantly Forgive me for the lies and manipulation about my Daughter in law 25 days I am without business and counsellings and I have car loan and expenses and so many commitments Jesus I am.very much sorry if I have hurt anybody...
Replies
6
Views
88
### going through deep mental and spiritual battles!!! And I feel like the enemy keeps tormenting my mind I am exhausted and I need Jesus to rescue me bring peace to my thoughts and give me strength to keep going!!!! Praying over me that His light pushes away all darkness and that I can rest in...
Replies
10
Views
344
🙏 Reveal Righteousness by faith Rom 1:17, Faith from Hearing, Rom 10:17, Bring others to Water Seeds, 1 Cor 3:6, But You Ultimately are the One Who Gives Growth 1Cor3:7, Grant Spiritual Hunger 1Pet2:2, Wisdom and Revelation in The Knowledge of You, Eph1:17 Protection from the evil thief Mk 4:15...
Replies
8
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,942
Messages
16,793,918
Members
649,523
Latest member
Aleilmoerdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom