LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST, please deliver me and my ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

PSGSrinivas

Humble Prayer Partner
LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST, please deliver me and my daughter from all of our sins. Thank you LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST. In JESUS name I pray. Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
"...FOR THERE IS NOT A JUST MAN UPON EARTH, THAT DOETH GOOD AND SINNETH NOT." -Ecclesiastes 7:20.

You have all the time you need in order to do what really needs doing.

-The darkness is past, the true light now shineth.

Prayer has been heard. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please deliver us from the devil in every way. Praises to you, Lord Jesus Christ. Please deliver us from the devil. All glory and honour is your Lord of Lords, King of Kings, please destroy the works of the devil. Be glorified, all glory and honour and praises to you, most High Lord Jesus...
Replies
8
Views
157
Dear Jesus situation is not over and not good. I took a break to pray and meditate with Christ so I don't act in an unchristian way. Temper my words and that act out but don't react their. I love you God with all my heart and soul. I love you God I love you Jesus In Jesus name I pray amen
Replies
9
Views
272
Almighty God, forgive me for all my sins as I forgive those who sinned against me. Please Lord protect me and help me with financial, physical, spiritual blessings in the name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,953
Messages
16,793,975
Members
649,535
Latest member
Valuezourrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom