My name if ###, I have to get more ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter vijayakrishnan
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vijayakrishnan

Guest
My name is ###, I have to get more than ### marks in GATE 2013 exam to be held on ###. My regn No.###. I will write the exam in ###, ###.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
My name is ###. I have to get more than ### marks in gate ### exam to be held on ###.My regn No.###. I will write the exam in ###,###/
Lord God JESUS CHRIST please bless ### regn.No to secure more than ### marks in gate ### exam being held in ###, ###. Thanking Lord God JESUS CHRIST. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray to get more clients for my Business ### spa ### plus a month in Jesus name amen
Replies
12
Views
166
Time is running out; I can feel the walls closing in. My car is broken down and is undrivable. I can't afford the ###+ to get it fixed. I'm living in an ###. (It's cheaper than a motel and an apt is not feasible.) I have to go about ### miles to work. If I can't get to work then I lose my job...
Replies
11
Views
417
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,977
Messages
16,794,167
Members
649,553
Latest member
Zoertendion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom