Father Have Mercy On Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jilian

Prayer Warrior
Heavenly father have mercy on me, with a great sorrow I pray that please take away my cruel mother-in-law so that my husband may realize his sin of adultery & repent & come to you. Please hear my cries & fill my family life with your joy & peace. Send your angels to protect me & my child. I am mentally & physically completely fed up with abusive situation. I have hide my identity.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Father have mercy and I know your power and might over the sin of adultery, bind Satan in this situation and bring healing and the protection of angels surrounding ### house. Restore ### marriage lord Jesus Christ .... By your blood we pray.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying for God's guidance, wisdom & peace at work today and his discernment and deliverance in relationships in Jesus Christ Most Precious Name.
Replies
11
Views
162
God can’t help me. Im ugly and thin and gaunt . Rejected. Women have s e x agaisnt me with other men to prove im worthless . I’m praying for jobs to open but I have no car to get a ride . I’m living in pre hell . A hell where I’m rejected, alone and in poverty . I have no resources. Only way to...
Replies
11
Views
185
Praying for a place to live, and get some property urgently rented & sold and breaking of all witchcraft against such & to keep focussed on the Most Holy Trinity in Jesus Christ's Most Precious Name.
Replies
10
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,942
Messages
16,793,918
Members
649,523
Latest member
Aleilmoerdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom