2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

B
  • Locked
God please!!! Open his heart save my marriage and my family. I'm handing this over to you. I'm thanking and praising you now for answering this. Satan FLEE!!!! In Jesus Name. amen!!
Replies
3
Views
71
  • Locked
I PRAY FOR YOU RIGHT NOW IN JESUS NAME FOR YOU TO DELIVERED FROM THIS PROBLEM AND FOR GOD TO OPEN YOUR HEART TO HIM AND FOR YOU TO COME TO CHRIST AND FOR YOU TO BE BLESS WITH A PARTNER THAT YOU CAN SHARE YOU LOVE TO THAT PERSON AND THAT PERSON TO YOU. I BLESS YOU.
Replies
2
Views
94
  • Locked
I'm really sorry to hear that you're going through this. It's important to reach out for support, and it's good that you're seeking help. Here's a redacted version of your message, focusing on maintaining your privacy: --- I'm so depressed right now... I struggle with a bad habit and can't...
Replies
4
Views
129
S
  • Locked
Have had a rough time and just need some prayer. thanks.
Replies
3
Views
78
  • Locked
WE PRAY IN JESUS NAME FOR MY HUSBAND ### TO BE BLESSED WITHT THE JOB THAT HE WANTS AND NEEDS ( ###) AND ALSO FOR US TO BE BLESSED WITH OUR OWN HOUSE AND FOR US TO BE FREE OF DEBTS. AMEN GOD BLESS YOU FOR ALL YOUR PRAYERS ###
Replies
2
Views
85
  • Locked
Thanking you all for your prayers for the restoration of my marriage. I thank you all ...
Replies
2
Views
103
  • Locked
PLEASE PRAY FOR MY FALLOPIANS TUBES TO BE RESTORED TO BE OPEN AND FOR EVERYTHING TO BE FINE WITH ### AND FOR ### TO BE ABLE TO HAVE KIDS AGAIN. GOD BLESS YOU
Replies
2
Views
110
  • Locked
GOD BLESS YOU ALL FOR ALL YOUR PRAYERS, PLEASE KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS. PLEASE PRAY FOR ME FOR HEALING I BEEN HAVING A HORRIBLE PAIN IN MY OVARIES PRAY FOR ME FOR WHATEVER PAIN THAT I HAVE IN MY BODY TO BE REMOVED COMPLETELY, IN THE NAME OF JESUS I DECLARE AND PROCLAIM THAT I AM HEALED FROM THIS...
Replies
2
Views
88
  • Locked
Has been unemployed for the past two years and lost both parents during the same period. I believe your prayers will break this bondage of unemployment and restore my soul.
Replies
3
Views
163
C
  • Locked
Yes, I am praying that I remain pure of heart, mind, and soul and Body. Since I am waiting for my ###.
Replies
3
Views
120
Back
Top Bottom