I PRAY FOR YOU RIGHT NOW IN JESUS NAME ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

EVELYNNR

Humble Prayer Warrior
I PRAY FOR YOU RIGHT NOW IN JESUS NAME FOR YOU TO DELIVERED FROM THIS PROBLEM AND FOR GOD TO OPEN YOUR HEART TO HIM AND FOR YOU TO COME TO CHRIST AND FOR YOU TO BE BLESS WITH A PARTNER THAT YOU CAN SHARE YOU LOVE TO THAT PERSON AND THAT PERSON TO YOU. I BLESS YOU.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Lord. Lord I need you to hear and answer. I know that you will answer but I need you right now. I pray my daughter ### find a better job, a place to stay in ###. Lord come into her life, her the strength and guidance to move forward. Grace us with your presence. My son ### stop lying...
Replies
12
Views
231
Healing Right NOW in Jesus' name. There are those on here asking for healing from sickness. I can't lay my hands on you physically, but I do lay my hands on the computer screen, and pray the following. Father in heaven, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, and in the power of the Holy Ghost, I...
Replies
9
Views
140
Please stop this major run around with insurance and everything Lord God Yah no weapon formed against us shall prosper by the mighty blood of Jesus! Safety and prosperity protection on us and safe travels with close ones now, wisdom and discernment and mighty miracle open doors and these workers...
Replies
8
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,977
Messages
16,794,167
Members
649,553
Latest member
Zoertendion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom