2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

V
  • Locked
Please pray for me as I have been looking for a job for the last 5 weeks, I am down to the last 10 dollar that I have, I can't get support from anyone. I am new in town, and on my own in this country. Can you pray for me please, as I look to our Lord Jesus for guidance and for doors to open. I...
Replies
6
Views
128
K
  • Locked
Pray for me, God to help me sail through this economic times, customers to flock in my business as they come to buy in my shop in name of Jesus Christ. I want to make money to be able to pay for my rent and employees in name of Jesus Christ.
Replies
5
Views
174
M
  • Locked
Please pray with me for a complete recovery of my eyesight, especially, in my right eye! Thank you
Replies
5
Views
121
N
  • Locked
please pray for ### health to get fully healed and that ### may get a loan from the bank that ### tax office uses so that ### may tithe and pay all ### past due bills thank u
Replies
8
Views
165
M
  • Locked
Please pray for you son ###. He has a job but he went and smoked some pot again. When he smokes pot he gets paranoid and then he gets depressed. Please find him a hobby. He is living with my oldest boy ### but he can get his little brother to get interested in anything. Please help him to go to...
Replies
6
Views
166
  • Locked
Jesus is Lord Almighty, Omnipotent King, Lion of Judah, Rock of Ages, Prince of Peace, King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Provider, Protector, Paternal Leader, Ruling Lord and Reigning King of all the universe. He is Father, He is Helper, He is Guardian and He is God. He is the First and Last, the...
Replies
2
Views
248
  • Locked
I pray for my son who was caught in a truck accident and broke his spine. He is on a wheelchair. I pray that his nerves come to life and walk again in the name of Jesus. And that he sees God every day of his life. Amen
Replies
8
Views
182
  • Locked
Father oh Almighty God! I don't know what else to do! I am begging for Your Divine Intervention! PLEASE! In Jesus Name! Amen
Replies
4
Views
120
P
  • Locked
I am a native of ###, which is in the state of ###, India. My problem is that I have been getting an appointment letter for the post in Central Govt. My date of joining is on the 5th Sept ###. Since the place of posting falls in another state which is very far from mine, I have to leave my...
Replies
4
Views
179
  • Locked
LORD, I LIFT UP OUR CHURCHES AND MINISTRIES BEFORE YOU. I PRAY FOR OUR LEADERS. GRANT THEM THE SPIRIT OF WISDOM AND REVELATION. GRANT THEM DIRECTION, DISCERNMENT, GUIDANCE, PROVISION, AND WISDOM. SHOW OUR CHURCHES AND MINISTRIES YOUR PERFECT WILL FOR OUR LIVES. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. AMEN I AM...
Replies
3
Views
85
Back
Top Bottom