2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
God the Father please heal ### and let him come home on Saturday I beg this through and in the name of your Son Jesus Christ amen
Replies
4
Views
114
S
  • Locked
Please pray that God will work in me and change me first. I've come to realize that before God can work in ### he needs to change my heat, my mind and my behaviour first so even if ### doesn't change things will be better because I have been transformed. Pray that God will give me control over...
Replies
7
Views
134
  • Locked
asking God in Jesus name too heal my legs too remove the blood clots also too send miracles too my husband and on his job. need miracles for both my sisters financially and my niece. prayers for ### to get another job. prayers for ### & her son need miracles for her too be able too pay her bills...
Replies
4
Views
192
?
  • Locked
Today I am thankful for all of God's blessings. Please say a prayer for my 2 youngest ###. I have taken them to the Dr. because they have colds and cough. The Dr. gave them medicine and they are still coughing. Please pray the medicine will make their coughs go away. Also for all of those who...
Replies
3
Views
75
  • Locked
Lord you have made me believed in you, you accompanied me every step of the way, you teach me to trust and leave everything to you and most of all to be patient to receive what is best and what you have planned me to be. In my own little way I thank you dear Lord for these such wonderful...
Replies
5
Views
133
D
  • Locked
Lord, my ### and his family will be in court again today for a custody hearing. Lord, I ask that you give the judge the wisdom to make the right decision and let kids stay with him and his family. The kids are well taken care of and loved and are not neglected like they had been before they were...
Replies
5
Views
103
N
  • Locked
Please pray for me to pass an exam I have to take today in order to get a new job. I appreciate the support and prayers so that I can continue to take care of myself financially by getting this new job. Thank you so much :-) ### in ###
Replies
5
Views
131
T
  • Locked
I'm taking an entrance exam to go back to college. Even though it's been a while since I've been in school, Lord, give me the strength to pass this test so I can continue to better myself for me and my family. Also, I want to pray for financial stability. No more suffer. Like the scripture says...
Replies
4
Views
143
Y
  • Locked
I am a Japanese girl living in Japan. I write a prayer request unskillfully in English. Please pray for me to be led to marriage. I am thinking and praying for marriage seriously. I want to marry until becoming 28 years old. I am 23 now. I want to get married to a man who is like following...
Replies
5
Views
194
  • Locked
Please pray for my student named ###, she is weak in studies and she also has family problems. She is a Hindu child who believes in Christ. Please pray for her father and mother that they too should believe in Christ.
Replies
4
Views
125
Back
Top Bottom