I'm taking an entrance exam to go back to ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter tara1377
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tara1377

Guest
I'm taking an entrance exam to go back to college. Even though it's been a while since I've been in school, Lord, give me the strength to pass this test so I can continue to better myself for me and my family. Also, I want to pray for financial stability. No more suffer. Like the scripture says, no weapons formed against me shall prosper... Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, it's my first time being here and all I can think about is the entrance exam. Today is June 25 and the release of results is in June 27. I hope me and my friends pass the entrance exam. Like really. Especially for me. I have no achievements, no honors, no trophies, no medals. Not even proud...
Replies
11
Views
445
My daughter is taking the most important entrance exam of her life this July. It will significantly impact her future career path. With less than two weeks left, she is feeling a lot of pressure and needs to read extracurricular books to relieve stress. We've noticed that she's been staying up...
Replies
7
Views
331
Our daughter is taking an important entrance exam on July 12, and with only three days left, we are feeling quite anxious. She is currently studying at a top-ranked high school, and her goal is to attend the most prestigious university, which puts her under considerable pressure. Following the...
Replies
6
Views
356
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,977
Messages
16,794,167
Members
649,553
Latest member
Zoertendion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom