2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Dear Lord I praise You for all the many blessings in our lives. I humble myself before you and ask forgiveness of my sins. I pray Your mercy on my life. I continue to pray you will heal my family of our current turmoil and deliver us from our financial distress. Please Bless All Who Come Before...
Replies
4
Views
139
  • Locked
Powerful prayers of protection needed from Deliverance from BLACK MAGIC / WITCHCRAFT and from all attacks of the devil. Please pray for ###! Please pray with ### that ### is free from evil thoughts, suggestions, dreams, spells, attacks, wishes, prayers, and anything associated with the reading...
Replies
6
Views
222
M
  • Locked
please pray for baby ### today he's losing one of his eyes to cancer. Pray that God will strengthen his other eye and keep it whole and healthy. Also pray for his family that God will be with them and strengthen them during this difficult time.
Replies
8
Views
262
M
  • Locked
I have a major toothache, I'm in constant pain. Please pray God heals my teeth and removes my pain.
Replies
3
Views
108
J
  • Locked
I want like-minded friends.
Replies
3
Views
145
L
  • Locked
Please pray for me. I am so sad right now. I am struggling really hard to get along with a girl at work. I am in love with a man who has no clue but I do not think he feels that way for me. My family loves me but they don't know how to support me. I love God and trust in him he has ALWAYS...
Replies
5
Views
106
  • Locked
dear prayer warriors i need many many prayers for me to have my baby soon. i want god to complete my family. amen
Replies
5
Views
96
ActingLoud
A
  • Locked
Dear all, thank you for all your prayers and I ask you to pray with me, because I still haven't heard an answer from God, I still feel so lonely, hurt, desperate, tired. God bless you all.
Replies
5
Views
196
Z
  • Locked
Please pray that I have the courage and patience to help my ### who has been struggling with life since his Dad passed away. I know there is a time and place for everything. I know God hears my pleas and prayers. He is a beautiful child but feels lost in this big world. Please help him God...
Replies
4
Views
130
  • Locked
Dear God, Please change my life for the better. - In Jesus name Amen.
Replies
6
Views
116
Back
Top Bottom