My boyfriend has caught a very bad case of the flu. He doesn't get sick very often... in fact, out of the five years we've been together, this is the first time I've heard of him actually catching anything. I will be praying for a speedy recovery for him, and some peace of mind for myself during...
Someone in charge of a home health setting is using it for her own good. She is using the patients' money for herself. She buys groceries and stuff for herself with their money. She is stealing hours from other workers. She is stealing pills and taking them herself. She is abusing the patients...
my Prayer request goes like this, I need freedom from God. I and my family are in bondage since, I need my kids' freedom and my family. We are all under the judge of ###. My prayer is to receive favor from God. My name is ###. Thanks,,
Pray for all Belivers who worship GOD in spirit & truth to wake up & know the time & the season we are living in. Pray that all read The Harbinger (Warnings). ### is the Lord Jesus' Watchman on the wall for America. Heed what is being said and become sold out for Jesus. Pray they come out of...
all am asking God for is that i may grow in spirit, my ministry as a worshiper, am am believing for a husband this year am turning ### yrs old in October and i dont even have anyone in my life yet...i had cancer of the breast almost three yrs ago now i had a mastectomy done on me in order to...
please pray in agreement that all attacks of the enemy on my family cease, all doubt, fear and oppression be removed in Jesus name, and plea the blood of Jesus over every member that no harm or ill health come to them, amen
Dear God,
I pray for my friend who is struggling in his life in this stage of life. Please bless him with wisdom, peace, and happiness. I pray he get a job and settle in life. In the name of Jesus. Amen
Please pray for my sister-in-law name ###, having severe bleeding from brain. Pray for her. Our God Almighty name of Jesus Christ will heal by his stripes. Amen
Please for ### that her 2 eye operations will be a great success and it will greatly improve her vision so she is able to drive her car again.
Please I will have tremendous and wonderful day, filled with wonderful miracles and amazing blessings, in Jesus name, Amen
dear god
i prayer you hear my prayer & meet my time of need right now
i pray you send me my ideal husband the person i can find love & happiness with
i pray you may need my time of need & understand time is of the essence for me
i am in need & you know my plight & my situation
please do not...