Dear all, thank you for all your prayers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosmari051

Prayer Partner
Dear all, thank you for all your prayers and I ask you to pray with me, because I still haven't heard an answer from God, I still feel so lonely, hurt, desperate, tired. God bless you all.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
greetings to you in the name of jesus christ... when your prayers are not answered please dont get hurt.. our lord is a wonder working lord. and he is a living god. he does not sleep at all watching us 24/7 pray hard..

heavenly father i surrender this prayer request at your feet please god have mercy upon your child and please grant the things according to your will let your name be glorified always in jesus name i pray

amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you for all the beautiful prayers of strength for me and my fam when we were taking care of our sick cat with urinary/gall bladder complications. He sadly passed away despite the medications. I am still heartbroken, but I know that if God gives, He can also take away. Life and death are in...
Replies
11
Views
223
First I want to thank my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for hearing our prayers.Second I want to thank you all for the prayers for me about my vehicle,I have a praise report,the warranty company has decided to replace the engine.Praise GOD for that. But I still need prayer I am still having so...
Replies
10
Views
158
Lord thank you you are the greatest greatest healer of all thank you lord that nothing absolutely nothing is impossible for you thnk you lord that your words say ask and I will recieve thank you lord for getting me through my surgery lord I ask you please please completely totally permanently...
Replies
7
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,968
Messages
16,794,068
Members
649,543
Latest member
Krdaelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom