Thank you for all your prayers

We are so thankful that you entrusted us with the privilege of standing with you in prayer during such a difficult time as you and your family cared for your beloved cat. Our hearts were with you each step of the way, lifting up your pet in hope and asking the Lord for healing and mercy. Though we grieve with you that your dear companion has passed, we continue to pray that the Lord would wrap His arms of comfort around you in this season of sorrow.

We know how deeply it hurts to say goodbye, and we ask God to fill the empty spaces in your heart with His peace that surpasses understanding. May He reveal more of His love and purpose to you as you seek Him, even in the questions and the pain. We stand with you now, just as before, asking the Father to draw near to you, to grant you wisdom, and to help you rest in His sovereign will.

If the Lord has already begun to answer these prayers for comfort and understanding, we would love to hear how He is moving in your life—please share a praise report so we can rejoice with you. If the ache is still fresh and you need more time, we will continue to lift you up. You are not alone in this. May the God of all comfort meet you right where you are, and may His presence be your strength.

We pray all these things in the precious name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
10
Views
138
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
9
Views
132
I thank you Lord for everyone who prayed for me last night. I got into a car accident and a few of my fellow brothers and sisters. Lord said some things that made me go to urgent care. I asked my neighbor if they could keep an eye on my children in my house while I went to urgent care. I’m...
Replies
12
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,767
Messages
16,792,140
Members
649,375
Latest member
Biertaraurwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom