Please pray for me as I have been looking ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter vini
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vini

Guest
Please pray for me as I have been looking for a job for the last 5 weeks, I am down to the last 10 dollar that I have, I can't get support from anyone. I am new in town, and on my own in this country. Can you pray for me please, as I look to our Lord Jesus for guidance and for doors to open. I have bills to pay next week, and rent and no money for this let alone food and petrol. I know I have made poor choices up until now, but I feel I still have a lot to offer to this world.
 
Lord bless their efforts and continue to open doors of opportunity...speak knowledge and wisdom to their minds and bring them to a place that brings You glory and honor in Jesus name...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband was diagnosed with varicocele that he cannot give birth until his testis undergo an operation. Please pray for me and also for financial freedom for my husband and siblings. Healing for my grandma.
Replies
6
Views
389
I have been looking and praying to God for an answer to my prayers and for signs, I keep receiving signs and seeing them on license plates ### / ### but am starting to doubt that I see them at all due to my prayer not being answered yet. I feel impatience and doubt in my head and I want it to go...
Replies
6
Views
325
Please pray! I made a bad decision and quit my job in February of this year due to my supervisor falsely accusing me of doing things that I did not do several times. I have asked my ### to forgive me and he says that he has and I have been prayerfully looking for work. In the meantime I have...
Replies
4
Views
234
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,968
Messages
16,794,068
Members
649,543
Latest member
Krdaelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom