immanueljabez
Disciple of Prayer
I'm really sorry to hear that you're going through this. It's important to reach out for support, and it's good that you're seeking help. Here's a redacted version of your message, focusing on maintaining your privacy:
---
I'm so depressed right now... I struggle with a bad habit and can't control my temptation. I cry most of the time after... It's something I can't leave, and I'm struggling a lot to get over it. I'm a Christian too, but being a slave to this habit makes me feel bad. I can't concentrate on anything... I feel so bad and ashamed. I need deliverance and I believe only God can help me overcome. I've prayed a lot of times, but after a few days, I would get back to my bad habit. I don't know what to do... I don't want to live this life anymore. I'm fed up with this life. I need to be a born-again human... Please pray for me so that He might consider me, and I believe He will change me. Seriously, I'm so depressed and I just can't overcome it. Please please help me... I want to glorify His name, and that's my purpose. But instead, I feel like I'm making Him cry since I'm His child. Please include me in your prayers... This is my kind request...!!!
---
Remember, seeking help from a trusted friend, family member, or professional can also be very beneficial. You're not alone, and there are people who care and want to support you.
---
I'm so depressed right now... I struggle with a bad habit and can't control my temptation. I cry most of the time after... It's something I can't leave, and I'm struggling a lot to get over it. I'm a Christian too, but being a slave to this habit makes me feel bad. I can't concentrate on anything... I feel so bad and ashamed. I need deliverance and I believe only God can help me overcome. I've prayed a lot of times, but after a few days, I would get back to my bad habit. I don't know what to do... I don't want to live this life anymore. I'm fed up with this life. I need to be a born-again human... Please pray for me so that He might consider me, and I believe He will change me. Seriously, I'm so depressed and I just can't overcome it. Please please help me... I want to glorify His name, and that's my purpose. But instead, I feel like I'm making Him cry since I'm His child. Please include me in your prayers... This is my kind request...!!!
---
Remember, seeking help from a trusted friend, family member, or professional can also be very beneficial. You're not alone, and there are people who care and want to support you.
