2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

4
  • Locked
I have just knelt down in prayer to have God bring my ex-wife and I back together in marriage. Please pray with me tonight to have the two of us reunited. Thank you, God bless.
Replies
6
Views
204
A
  • Locked
I was married years ago, he was the love of my life, we divorced, I still have scars from the beating my heart and spirit took from how it ended, I pray for The Lord’s healing every day, after all no one can heal your heart but Him. Then I was blessed with love again, a great guy, I never...
Replies
7
Views
203
  • Locked
I'm feeling like such a failure as a parent please join me in praying that ###'s grades will improve and that ### will seek God for understanding.
Replies
8
Views
116
M
  • Locked
Please pray for my son who is having open heart surgery at 8 am on ###/###/####. He has an aortic aneurysm and the surgery includes an mechanical valve. Thank you
Replies
9
Views
166
  • Locked
My boss wants to have a meeting with me in this afternoon. He has not mentioned the theme of the meeting. Please ask God to bless me & give peace to me. Thank you!
Replies
6
Views
108
P
  • Locked
I am asking that God protects my 3 year old great nephew. He is living in a very dangerous situation and could be subject to abuse. I am asking that God put a hedge of protection around him until an intervention is made. His name is ###.
Replies
7
Views
132
  • Locked
My husband ### is going through a lot now. Please stand in agreance with me and our sons that he will seek God above all else for the answers he needs to make, in his personal life and in his business decesions. Thank you Father for your love and guidance.
Replies
5
Views
95
  • Locked
Heavenly father, I thank you for Christian families with many children. Thank you that these families believe that children are a gift from you. I pray that these children will grow up to honor their parents and to value God's standards for living. In Jesus' name, amen.
Replies
7
Views
106
  • Locked
THANK YOU FOR ALL THE PRAYER I DID GET IN TO MY NEW APT. ### & SO PRAY THAT I WILL BE HAPPY HERTE & LIVE HERE FOR YEARS TO COME. ALSO PRAY THAT I WILL GET SOME FRIENDS I'M ALONE IN LIFE ALL OF MY FAMILY IS DIED & I'VE BEEN ALONE FOR A NUMBER OF YEARS
Replies
5
Views
96
  • Locked
I am asking for prayers of safety and protection for my grandchild. He has a boy in his dorm that is doing drugs, and he has several of his friends that come there. They have tried to break the lock to my grandchild's bedroom and have also gone through my grandchild's girlfriend's backpack and...
Replies
7
Views
329
Back
Top Bottom