Remarry ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter 4311
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
4

4311

Guest
I have just knelt down in prayer to have God bring my ex-wife and I back together in marriage. Please pray with me tonight to have the two of us reunited. Thank you, God bless.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Lord Father, I ask that you reunite this marriage so that they may do your will. In Jesus name, Amen.
 
Oh most Gracious Heavenly Father,

Please grant this divorced couple the desires of Your Heart and that would be for them to remarry once again. Never, ever to be parted or apart. True Love (Godly Love) never fails, never gives up, hopes for all things and believes for all things. We (your people) band together in Your Love believing and hoping for the restoration of this couple/marriage. It is (as always) your good pleasure to provide for your saints/people. Now we praise YOU and give YOU the Glory LORD GOD JEHOVAH in Jesus' precious name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm still having anxious thoughts about my apartment recertification and pray I don't lose my home. Please pray that I continue to do well in my classes I'm so worried about my finances and pray God makes a way and brings blessings as well as prayers that my ex keeps paying child support. I...
Replies
8
Views
59
Pray for me. I have been waiting for my ex husband to be back and reunite with me and my son but now only I have known he has remarried for years. I am not sure if my ex husband will be back or there will be another man come to my life. I pray for my ex husband to remain married if he is happy...
Replies
6
Views
319
I’m still going through more custody battle stuff. Got back into therapy and to see the therapist face of what looks like hopelessness sucks too. I ask myself why didn’t God allow me to kill myself over 8 years ago just to be living in so much pain. Kids hate. Two of the three refuse to see me...
Replies
14
Views
232
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,938
Messages
16,793,855
Members
649,513
Latest member
Soarpurian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom