2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Father, I thank You for doing exceedingly and abundantly beyond what I could ever imagine. I thank You for supernatural shifts of favor in my life this year. I believe and receive every blessing You have for me in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
168
  • Locked
Dear Lord, I have been dealing with some unexplained abdominal pain. I went for a test today. Please give my doctor all the information he needs to heal me. Also, help relieve some of the stress in my life. I think stress is one reason for my medical problems. Amen
Replies
8
Views
140
2
  • Locked
I need some help for the daily pain I have, I am not complaining but sometimes it just gets to me. Blessings!
Replies
7
Views
140
E
  • Locked
Dear Lord God in heaven, I thank you for the prayers others are saying on my behalf. I ask in Jesus name that you hear and help those in need of employment to meet their obligations, food for those in need, a home or shelter for those with none, healing for those in pain, guidance for those of...
Replies
7
Views
167
J
  • Locked
Pray ### will find healing and the doctors will have wisdom in diagnosing her pain
Replies
6
Views
148
  • Locked
My mom is selfless, kind, caring, and always puts others before herself. She cares for my grandmother who's ###, works a thankless job, carries the burdens of her family members, covers for their lack of responsibility or sympathy. I would like to pray that my mom is blessed with peace, with...
Replies
8
Views
155
  • Locked
Praying that I trust God for total healing and that God will work through a doctor or medicine or just do it His way!!! Patiently waiting on you, Lord. Sometimes it's a struggle, Lord, but I can only count on you!
Replies
7
Views
160
K
  • Locked
Hey guys, I'm new to this website. But I need a prayer request. My best friend is in the hospital with Pneumonia and the doctor said that it's an allergic reaction to the antibiotics she was on. This girl has been by my side for a year and a half now and I will do anything for her. Please send...
Replies
7
Views
197
P
  • Locked
Pray for my renewed strength and health as school is very exhausting, yet so rewarding. Let my words be your words. In Jesus Name I Pray AMEN!!!!
Replies
4
Views
122
A
  • Locked
Yes I have a vascular necrosis of the joints, I am a cancer survivor I thank Jesus for my healing but I need prayer.
Replies
6
Views
115
Back
Top Bottom