Father, I thank You for doing exceedingly and abundantly ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waterhill42

Servant of All
Father, I thank You for doing exceedingly and abundantly beyond what I could ever imagine. I thank You for supernatural shifts of favor in my life this year. I believe and receive every blessing You have for me in Jesus’ name. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙏 For this REAS0N, having heard of the FAITH in The Lord Jesus which EXISTS among you and your LOVE for ALL those God has made holy, we DO NOT CEASE giving thanks for you, while making mention of you in my prayers, that the God of Our Lord Jesus Christ, The Glorious Father, may give to us The...
Replies
9
Views
114
🙏 For this reason, having heard of the faith in the Lord Jesus which exists among you and your love for all the saints, we DO NOT CEASE giving thanks for you, while making mention of you in my prayers, that the God of Our Lord Jesus Christ, The Glorious Father, may give to us The Holy Spirit of...
Replies
10
Views
166
🙇🏻 "For this reason I too, having heard of the faith in the Lord Jesus which exists among you, and your love for all the saints, do not cease giving thanks for you, while making mention of you in my prayers; that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you a spirit of...
Replies
7
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,934
Messages
16,793,802
Members
649,506
Latest member
Dhaysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom