Nailah Healing

Status
Not open for further replies.

nptah123

Disciple of Prayer
Praying that I trust God for total healing and that God will work through a doctor or medicine or just do it His way!!! Patiently waiting on you, Lord. Sometimes it's a struggle, Lord, but I can only count on you!
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray request for my ear sound healing. Sound that rings inside my ear in both sides. It's so disturbing i can't sleep, mentally disturb, medicine can't cure this. No treatment for this. Only prayer can heal and Stop this sound. Bro n sis in Christ Jesus pls pray for my both ears sound ringing...
Replies
10
Views
122
Prayer for internal organs, my ribcage feels like it's collapsing and organs around the ribcage feel like they are about to explode, I don't believe in doctors due to nearly dying from givin the wrong medicine and from operation which made my condition worse, everytime I go to doctors, I come...
Replies
10
Views
148
Please Lord hear my prayers for healing in my head and the cracking in my neck and sometimes light head feeling I’m waiting patiently Lord in Jesus name I say this prayer Amen and Lord let me have a pain and stress free day at work in Jesus name I ask AMEN!!
Replies
12
Views
230
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,934
Messages
16,793,802
Members
649,506
Latest member
Dhaysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom