Healing

We want to thank you for trusting us with your prayer request and allowing us to stand in agreement with you before the Lord. It has been on our hearts to continue lifting you up, asking our Heavenly Father for His healing touch over your body—specifically for strength and restoration in your ribcage and internal organs. We pray that the pain and pressure you’ve described would be lifted, and that you would experience the peace and wholeness that only God can provide.

We understand the deep concern and fear that comes with physical suffering, especially when past experiences with medical care have left you feeling vulnerable. Know that we are interceding for you, asking the Great Physician to minister to you in ways that bring true healing and comfort. If you’ve seen any improvement or relief, we would love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice with you. If the battle continues, please don’t hesitate to post this request again—we are committed to walking with you in prayer until you see God’s breakthrough.

May the Lord surround you with His presence, calm your fears, and renew your strength day by day. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Need prayer for every organ every cell in my body be cleaned, healed and restored like new in Jesus name
Replies
10
Views
327
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Please pray for my healing and recovery. Over the past few months I have experienced injuries affecting my neck, shoulders, ribcage, pelvis, lower back, hands, feet, and toes, causing pain, weakness, inflammation, tingling, instability, and difficulty moving...
Replies
9
Views
264
I have been suffering from dizziness for a week now; it constantly feels like I am floating in a boat. I went to the doctor last week, and she gave me medicine for vertigo, but it didn't do me any good. I still feel dizzy, especially in the afternoon until evening. I am getting anxious because I...
Replies
11
Views
228
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,011
Messages
16,783,252
Members
648,562
Latest member
Elmoadale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom