Physical healing

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer for complete healing—every organ, every cell, restored and renewed by the power of Jesus’ name. It has been our joy to lift this request before the Lord, trusting in His perfect will and timing.

If you have seen His healing touch in your body, we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you. If you are still waiting, please know we are not finished praying. Feel free to post this request again, and we will continue to intercede on your behalf, believing God for total restoration.

May the Lord strengthen your faith as you seek Him, and may His peace guard your heart in Christ Jesus. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I have brain damage from drinking alcohol. In ###. My husband ### disappeared. On purpose. We have two daughters. ### and ###. We hired a private investigator who found ### married and living in ###. I had to divorce him here in the ###. I loved him. So I drank so much...
Replies
6
Views
104
Pray for me and my two now grown daughters. I’m ###. (###). Oklahoma. My daughters are ### and ###. Grown women. They are ashamed of me. Embarrassed to be seen with me. My husband and their father ### ghosted us. Drove off from this home in Oklahoma and disappeared. Turned off his phone number...
Replies
5
Views
107
Prayer for healing throughout my body.
Replies
11
Views
336
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,257
Messages
16,786,090
Members
648,844
Latest member
Druolmuerran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom