2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
thank you God because you are letting me to write and post my prayer request for my baby girl, as you know dear God she is pregnant and her pregnancy is risky because it is a high-risk pregnancy, please God allow that my baby's baby is okay, and that in July we will be able to meet him, thank...
Replies
8
Views
340
  • Locked
Lord God, our Great Protector, please watch over me tonight, give me peace and resolution. Please forgive my sins. Please bless my actions today. Please help me, Heavenly Father. In Jesus' Holy Name I pray. Amen
Replies
5
Views
235
  • Locked
Please pray for my relationship. I need your prayers. I need you to pray that ### and I stay together. Pray that ### stays faithful to me no matter how upset ### may get with me. Pray the lord puts love, forgiveness, and faithfulness in ###'s heart for me forever. Pray that the walls that were...
Replies
5
Views
157
  • Locked
god is speaking to me through scripture and devotion and wants me to learn from my past mistake and regrets pray for me to find god's path
Replies
4
Views
209
  • Locked
Will go look at a car tomorrow, ###, pls pray it is the right one and hope I have enough money to swing a deal
Replies
3
Views
131
  • Locked
I'm still praying for all your requests and I'm thankful for any of you praying that my son ### will be able to keep his job. Thank you all and God bless each and every one of you. ###
Replies
5
Views
121
P
  • Locked
Asking for healing from my ptsd, exhausted, flight or fight, no understanding, need creative release, need to be free. Thank you Lord.
Replies
5
Views
117
  • Locked
Please continue to pray for me. My condition is improving and I know that it is the power of prayer and some life style changes that are the key. Thank you and God Bless all of you who have prayed for me.
Replies
2
Views
146
P
  • Locked
I have ###. I am exhausted from flight or fight symptoms, no understanding, and the need to move but that being another exhausting burden to bear as I have moved many times. I need healing and release. Help me Lord.
Replies
4
Views
112
  • Locked
Sorry it seems like I keep praying all the time about the same thing, but unfortunately I still need prayer for me to realize God is really there. Please pray for a miracle that God just changes the way my mind thinks. - Thanks so much
Replies
4
Views
86
Back
Top Bottom