Asking for healing from my ###, exhausted, flight or ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter priestessblue
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

priestessblue

Guest
Asking for healing from my ptsd, exhausted, flight or fight, no understanding, need creative release, need to be free. Thank you Lord.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. My spirit is exhausted. My husband of ### years is mean, hateful and impossible to get along with. He does not like peace and his mouth is just like a loaded gun. Locked and loaded to shoot any nasty insult or condescending comment that comes to his mind. I have prayed, I...
Replies
9
Views
436
I feel stupid and unintelligent, and I feel that many others are significantly smarter than I am when it comes to academics. I used to get hit a lot by my dad when I was younger until I turned ### years old. I would get hit so hard on the side of my head and directly on the front of my forehead...
Replies
13
Views
441
Dear GOD thank you for all the things you've given us today I ask for healing cause I am having allergies for months please heal me also please help me to sell my products so I can pay monthly bills I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ amen
Replies
8
Views
272
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,922
Messages
16,793,632
Members
649,490
Latest member
Chruyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom