Please continue to pray for me. My condition is ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimbe

Disciple of Prayer
Please continue to pray for me. My condition is improving and I know that it is the power of prayer and some life style changes that are the key. Thank you and God Bless all of you who have prayed for me.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My Testimony — The Lord Jesus Provided for Me Praise the Lord Jesus Christ! My name is ### , and today I want to testify about the goodness and faithfulness of my Lord Jesus Christ. There was a time when I was going through an extremely difficult situation. Our rent had been pending for two...
Replies
10
Views
69
I have a medical condition which makes my menstrual cycles very difficult. Satan also takes advantage of this condition and attacks me harder around the time of my cycle (although I feel this has not happened so much in recent months). Please pray for healing, relief and a cure for all who have...
Replies
6
Views
234
Hi, I would greatly appreciate your prayers- I have a heart condition, there is something wrong with my heart. I am extremely ill physically, there is something extremely wrong with me, I need a miracle! Please pray for a miracle! Thank you!
Replies
5
Views
280
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,922
Messages
16,793,632
Members
649,490
Latest member
Chruyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom