I'm still praying for all your requests and I'm ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzyshere

Disciple of Prayer
I'm still praying for all your requests and I'm thankful for any of you praying that my son ### will be able to keep his job. Thank you all and God bless each and every one of you.

###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm still praying for him, for us. I'm hoping he can still be my husband and life partner. I know nothing is impossible with the Lord. Lord, please let me have him for the rest of our lives. Please pray for us. Please help us overcome this challenge. Please let me be God's instrument in his life...
Replies
7
Views
442
I'm still praying for him, for us. I'm hoping he can still be my husband and life partner. I know nothing is impossible with the Lord. Lord, please let me have him for the rest of our lives. Please pray for us. Please help us overcome this challenge. Please let me be God's instrument in his life...
Replies
6
Views
363
I'm still praying for him, for us. I'm hoping he can still be my husband and life partner. I know a relationship or him coming back to me is impossible at this point. But I know nothing is impossible with the Lord. Lord, please let me have him for the rest of our lives. Please pray for us...
Replies
5
Views
341
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,922
Messages
16,793,632
Members
649,490
Latest member
Chruyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom