Please pray for my relationship. I need your prayers. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexb

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray for my relationship. I need your prayers. I need you to pray that ### and I stay together. Pray that ### stays faithful to me no matter how upset ### may get with me. Pray the lord puts love, forgiveness, and faithfulness in ###'s heart for me forever. Pray that the walls that were built to keep me out are knocked down by our Almighty and Righteous God, and that He may open ###'s heart to me. Thank you everyone, and God bless you and your loved ones.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I really need this right now, I don’t know what to do, I’m going through a lot with my mom and my mom hates my girlfriend for some reason, I want our love and relationship to be blessed in Jesus name according to God’s will, her parents apparently don’t approve and it makes me so sad, we both...
Replies
6
Views
291
Please pray for me, I need your prayers concerning my life in terms of my health because I am under attack. I need the mercy of God to prevail over my life, let those fighting me be disgraced; I am a child of God. Any gathering of the ungodly be confounded and put to shame in Jesus' name. God...
Replies
10
Views
182
GROUNDSHAKING PRAYERS RIGHT NOW THAT THIS GOES WELL
Replies
10
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,922
Messages
16,793,632
Members
649,490
Latest member
Chruyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom