Norma Angelica
Disciple of Prayer
thank you God because you are letting me to write and post my prayer request for my baby girl, as you know dear God she is pregnant and her pregnancy is risky because it is a high-risk pregnancy, please God allow that my baby's baby is okay, and that in July we will be able to meet him, thank you God. I also want to ask for my baby's boyfriend, you know him better than I do, and I still believe he is not the right man for my daughter. He is so irresponsible, he acts like a child that my daughter has to guide and discipline every time that he messes up. He drinks and gets in trouble, and even now that he knows that my daughter is pregnant with his baby he is not doing anything to help my daughter with all the financial problems that they have. Please God, please help my baby to see that this man is just not good for her or her baby.
