Sorry it seems like I keep praying all the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenny30

Disciple of Prayer
Sorry it seems like I keep praying all the time about the same thing, but unfortunately I still need prayer for me to realize God is really there. Please pray for a miracle that God just changes the way my mind thinks. - Thanks so much
 
god will do amazing things just keep praying in his time he will bless you in ways you never imagined I thought I could never be close to god but now he is pouring out his gifts to me I will pray that you grow close to god
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, thank you for another day, I keep praying for my mother please clear this obsession, this fantasy from her mind, give her clarity and discernment to know when deceivers and scammers are pressuring her. I pray for your light to guide her through the right path lord. I am so afraid for my...
Replies
10
Views
231
Please pray for the total removal from my life of a group of people who have been harassing me for years under the influence of demonic attacks that started when I was in the new age and have continued even after I came back to Christ. I believe Satan is using these people to try to cause me to...
Replies
7
Views
94
I'm trying to start college in the fall but I have to submit an appeal again. I need God to help work a miracle in my situation so I can get the financial aid I need to attend, but when asking Him for help I just feel like a fraud. All within the same week I started talking to an unequally yoked...
Replies
7
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,922
Messages
16,793,632
Members
649,490
Latest member
Chruyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom