I have ###. I am exhausted from flight or ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter priestessblue
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

priestessblue

Guest
I have ###. I am exhausted from flight or fight symptoms, no understanding, and the need to move but that being another exhausting burden to bear as I have moved many times. I need healing and release. Help me Lord.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for breakthrough and strength as… I have been facing a lot of spiritual pressure lately…. I’ve been struggling with unrest in my heart and mind.. and I really need God’s protection and peace in every part of my life…
Replies
9
Views
263
Please god and Jesus give me the strength, courage, and character needed to face life. I am exhausted and need divine intervention. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
503
Exhausted and drained, I'm struggling to find hope. For what feels like an eternity, I've been praying for the same thing, but each passing day brings more challenges. My circumstances continue to worsen, and my mental health suffers. I am taking care of my sick parents and my two little...
Replies
9
Views
444
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,922
Messages
16,793,632
Members
649,490
Latest member
Chruyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom