2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Dear God, I want to write you this prayer, I want to pray for some things I think are needed or wanted in mine and others' lives. Lord, I first want to pray for ###, my husband to be, I pray that he is blessed! blessed! blessed!!! I think he deserves it Lord, he needs to be blessed more than...
Replies
7
Views
268
  • Locked
a miracle is needed. i need to transfer to another department in my company. the work environment in the department is very hostile for me and has caused me great mental stress. currently i am on disability for this, however my disability runs out soon and i need to return to work. thank you
Replies
4
Views
133
  • Locked
Dear lord I ask that u comfort my uncle ###. His kidneys r not working properly & so he can't resume the chemo w/o them working. Restore order within the kidney lord. Bless his wife & kids with strength & comfort too. They have all been down a rough road this last year with the cancer. Lord I...
Replies
7
Views
327
  • Locked
Please ask God to work some changes in my and my fiancé's life.
Replies
6
Views
158
  • Locked
Please pray for ###'s sleep thank you so much Please also pray for ### to be able to have a Sozo very soon. Thank you!
Replies
3
Views
137
  • Locked
Requesting a prayer for safe travel for all our family this coming weekend. It is supposed to snow, I'm asking for prayers for good weather during this weekend! We will be celebrating a wonderful Christian woman who went home to be with Jesus, a memorial service will be held this weekend. Thank you
Replies
7
Views
238
G
  • Locked
last time i posted a prayer request for my son ### --- (###yrs###month)who was suffering from lungs as well as heart diseases and admitted in ### hospital ### ###. But he leaved this world. Whatever God do is good. We all are just a visitor on this earth. Please pray for his departed soul.
Replies
7
Views
325
  • Locked
Thank you all for praying for my father-in-law this morning. It turns out his severe pain is a result of years of alcoholism. I have another prayer request. I pray that he is protected from all attacks from the enemy, that The Lord softens his heart to receive Him, every piece of scripture comes...
Replies
5
Views
152
  • Locked
My ex has left me, I'm praying for him to return. Please pray with me every day until I post a praise report that my prayers have been answered.
Replies
5
Views
157
B
  • Locked
I am still waiting for God to deliver my best friend from ### and also give me a place to live.
Replies
6
Views
190
Back
Top Bottom