a miracle is needed. i need to transfer to ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

thesweetstevie

Disciple of Prayer
a miracle is needed. i need to transfer to another department in my company. the work environment in the department is very hostile for me and has caused me great mental stress. currently i am on disability for this, however my disability runs out soon and i need to return to work.

thank you
 
O Lord, our God, help the### gain peace of mind, as he prepares to return to work. Administer Your healing Graces, so that work becomes a joy. Send Your Holy Spirit down to the###'s colleagues at work, so they may also see Your marvellous works, and they can rejoicingly welcome the### back to the workplace. I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear heavenly father I come to you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth and I come with Thanksgiving into your courts with praise and I come with a humble heart yet I come boldly to your throne of grace asking you to please nothing short of a miracle is going to help my granddaughter...
Replies
9
Views
265
Hi everyone, I would greatly appreciate your prayers- I am in an extremely bad situation right now. I have a severe brain disease and mental illness called schizophrenia, I am on medication for it that helps me alot but it has stopped working, I am DEATHLY ill without it. There is a supplement...
Replies
10
Views
188
Hi everyone, I would greatly appreciate your prayers- I am in an extremely bad situation right now. I have a severe brain disease and mental illness called schizophrenia, I am on medication for it that helps me alot but it has stopped working, I am DEATHLY ill without it. There is a supplement...
Replies
11
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,928
Messages
16,793,708
Members
649,498
Latest member
Astior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom