Safe Travel

Status
Not open for further replies.

dladell

Prayer Warrior
Requesting a prayer for safe travel for all our family this coming weekend. It is supposed to snow, I'm asking for prayers for good weather during this weekend! We will be celebrating a wonderful Christian woman who went home to be with Jesus, a memorial service will be held this weekend. Thank you
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord bless their efforts and continue to open doors of opportunity...speak knowledge and wisdom to their minds and bring them to a place that brings You glory and honor in Jesus name...
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, As my husband and I begin our journey to ### today, we humbly place our trip into Your loving hands. Thank You for Your constant love, protection, and faithfulness. Lord, please surround us with Your angels throughout our travel. Keep us safe from accidents, delays, bad...
Replies
8
Views
363
Good morning, please pray for us because we're heading to ###, ### today. We're praying for safe travel, and I hope we can enjoy our trip today. I also pray that the weather in ### is nice today, and that we return home safely tomorrow. Amen. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
147
Praying for my hubby safe travel going to ### for his medical checkup. Hoping for smooth and safe journey far from any accident, and I pray that his medical results are okay with no sickness in his body. Amen
Replies
11
Views
243
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,915
Messages
16,793,560
Members
649,486
Latest member
Saytorport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom