Yes I have a vascular necrosis of the joints, ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Autumn7
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Autumn7

Guest
Yes I have a vascular necrosis of the joints, I am a cancer survivor I thank Jesus for my healing but I need prayer.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Yes I have a friend who may have cancer and is going to have colo-rectal surgery in the near future. I would like prayer for ### to come through his surgery and I ask that God comfort him and help him with his pain and that God would heal him and guide him through all the changes that he will...
Replies
9
Views
181
I am ###. I have Arthritis (joints pain) since ### Years I had taken lots of medicine pain reliefs but I have no relief from pain I had ### surgery. please pray for me God heal me from this problem
Replies
9
Views
323
I have to keep people praying for me. Please pray for a healing mentally and physically. I have been diagnosed with chemical imbalance. I take medicine but am waiting for it to work. Sometimes in the morning I have such a hard time getting out of bed. I haven't worked in a month. Please God, I...
Replies
10
Views
376
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,977
Messages
16,794,167
Members
649,553
Latest member
Zoertendion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom