Lord Father, I ask that You heal ### ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waterhill42

Servant of All
Lord Father, I ask that You heal ### from her addictions. Watch over her and whisper unto her heart and do Your will. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father I praise and thank you for this blessed day I come before you in the name of Jesus Christ father show me the way in the crucial situation I am facing for over 20 years being abused mentally and emotionally and sometimes physical at this time I am sitting in the lobby of the hotel...
Replies
7
Views
151
dear heavenly father I ask that you end lies and false accusation and gossiping rumors in the name of your son Jesus our lord amen, let the evil one die in the name of Jesus amen
Replies
7
Views
287
Praise the lord God in Jesus name father yesterday I went interview thank you for journey father yesterday I got salary bless that in ur name father. Am for ### forgive his sins and change him in ur Heavenly Father. Am praying for ### give her patience to forgive my ### sins and protect two of...
Replies
8
Views
311
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,970
Messages
16,794,112
Members
649,547
Latest member
Spriasoersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom