Dear Heavenly Father tonight I want to say Thank ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Suzie
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear heavenly Father tonight I come to you with a heavy heart seeking prayer for my unborn baby this week is critical as I'm praying for a healthy baby in Jesus name. Let every cell in my babies body be protected and properly formed from top of his or her head to very soles of My babies feel...
Replies
8
Views
372
Heavenly Father tonight we are to have strong winds up to ### mph and heavy rain. Please calm these winds with no power outages and no tornadoes. Please watch over all those to be affected by this spring weather. Thank you Father for all you do for us. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen
Replies
11
Views
533
Heavenly Father, just want to say thank you for the blessing that you have bestow upon me. As i prayed for ###, eventhough my prayers are unanswered. Want to say many thanks for atleast accepting my prayers. Thank you so much lord jesus. Amen
Replies
7
Views
512
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,977
Messages
16,794,167
Members
649,553
Latest member
Zoertendion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom