I finally was able to get my mother down ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibelieve

Humble Prayer Warrior
I finally was able to get my mother down the stairs to my vehicle to get to the chiropractor for a treatment. She had fallen over a week ago and hit her tailbone. Her blood pressure was quite high. Please pray that her tailbone gets healed and her blood pressure goes down.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray Lord Jesus that you get my mother a reliable phone and service. I pray that you heal her of arthritis and any mental problems. I pray that you also heal her of her scalp and hair problems. I pray that she may develop a closer, more intimate relationship with you. I pray that you give her...
Replies
4
Views
60
Lord Jesus Christ I pray that you get my mother more resources to heal her of her diseases like arthritis and bug bites. I pray that she will speed up, have calmer nerves. I pray that her hair will be renewed. I pray that she will sleep earlier instead of sleeping as late as 1:00 A.M. and 3. I...
Replies
5
Views
68
Lord Jesus Christ I pray to you to get my mother some help. I pray that you teach her to stay fit and sleep early. I pray that you teach her to get up earlier and help her with her pain. I pray that you will not allow her to get into anymore accidents. I pray that you send her angels to minister...
Replies
8
Views
94
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,977
Messages
16,794,167
Members
649,553
Latest member
Zoertendion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom