Reconciliation

Status
Not open for further replies.

java6869

Humble Servant
Patty Ann left me almost 5 months ago, she is struggling with God. I hadn't heard from her for about a month she text me last night drunk. Telling me she misses me and loves me but could never be with me again. She told me she hates herself and she is a joke. I told her God loves her and he doesn't think she is a joke. I told her to have faith in him, she told me she has zero faith. Please pray that The Lord will soften her heart and she will accept him in her life and give her faith to believe in him, also for reconciliation. Thank you Amen
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I dont know if i can ask you this to pray for me. Lord please let my ### deeply understands what i am talking about and do everything she can to ease my pain and repair the unjustice done to me from her, my ### and my ### during our lives. She is constantly refusing to admit unjustice. She is...
Replies
10
Views
161
Please pray for me! I have a close friend and we've had a falling out and its my fault.I have severe anxiety and major depression over it.I had been projecting my thoughts and feelings about myself on to her and she thought I was being abusive towards her.I was assuming I knew her thoughts about...
Replies
12
Views
181
I release my mother everyday to Jesus and I pray that I will forgive her for the abuse she caused in my childhood. The abuse carried on into my adult life. I don't really want to reconcile with her. I rarely see her and prefer that things are kept this way. And that the church respect my decision.
Replies
11
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,934
Messages
16,793,802
Members
649,506
Latest member
Dhaysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom