please pray for ### now the elec company says ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray that my engineering Company's in ### get lots of highly paid jobs. One of My engineering company was lying in case. The sponsor of the company put the case saying he is a partner. But he had no proof. We had lots of proofs. We won the big case in the Supreme Court. ### years back. The court...
Replies
9
Views
217
By the Grace of God I’ve been striving to endure waiting patience on my settlement funds from a car accident caused by the defendant. I’ve forgiven the defendant and spouse and praying that the defendant insurance company will compensate me big for what the defendant did. My prayer request...
Replies
7
Views
335
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! I believe in prayer and so I keep coming back to this site. Thank you for praying for me. Yes, I am a Christian. I’ve been a Christian for a long time. I worked in ministry for 27 years. I love God and Christ and the spirit with all my heart. In early...
Replies
9
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,977
Messages
16,794,167
Members
649,553
Latest member
Zoertendion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom